1. It’s Not About Me; It’s About Others.
2. I actually end up being most fulfilled, and most satisfied, and most contented, and most like Jesus when I embrace this value.
3. When you put the needs of someone else ahead of your own needs, God meets your needs.
4. When you empty yourself, God fills you back up.
5. Nothing says it’s not about me, it’s all about others quite like bringing somebody to Jesus ‘cause nothing says I care about you and I want what’s best for you than offering Jesus to you ‘cause Jesus is the most important thing I could ever give to you!
6. “Come and see!” is the easiest, best, and most convincing invitation in the whole wide world.
7. Prioritize Conviction Over Comfort.
8. Prioritize You Over Me.
9. Prioritize Jesus Over Everything Else.
10. Three days later Jesus Christ rose again and He’s alive today and we believe the whole world should know!