Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. I Corinthians 13:4-5 NIV
1. I want to teach you to Change The Way You Love.
2. Love is a fact that your feelings follow.
3. Number 1, You Can Grow Love.
4. This is why when married couples start to look outside their marriage… like the grass is greener on the other side, I always want to just say, “then it’s time to start watering your own yard”!
5. I’m just saying it’s time to change the way you love, even if you don’t feel like it: Grow love.
6. Love fact number 2 is You Can Be Love.
7. Here’s the Love Experiment: At _:13, Be Love!
8. Love fact number 3: You Can Experience Love.
9. The way you love is to experience God’s love, to embrace God’s love, receive God’s love, and it will change the way that you love.
10. When you experience His love you can be love, and when you can be love you can grow love, and that’s how you change the way you love.