1. WHY Is The Imagery All About The Table?
2. Justice says sin must be punished, somebody has to die, but love says it doesn’t have to be you.
3. WHY Does The Bread Taste So Bad?
4. This unleavened bread reminds us that we can leave sin behind and in a moment, in an instant, in a blink of an eye, find freedom in Jesus Christ.
5. WHY Is The Table So Large?
6. Because this is a moment to be shared. The Lord’s table is a celebration for the community of the church. …And that table is so big because there’s still room for more!
7. WHY Don’t We Come To The Table More Often?
8. This is a moment that requires some time and some effort and some reflection. And really there are three questions you should be asking as you reflect.
#1 Do I know Jesus?
#2 Am I in good relationship with Him?
#3 Am I in good relationship with others?
9. WHY Do I Come To The Table?
10. When you are at the table, you proclaim that Jesus died for me and He’s coming back for me, so I will live for Him.