1. Stay positive by being enthusiastic.
2. So “en theos” literally means in God or to be filled with God or to be inspired in God – that’s what it means to be enthusiastic.
3. Enthusiasm is a spiritual result of a relationship with God.
5. Understanding and embracing and living out your purpose is how you live a life full of enthusiasm.
6. People lose their enthusiasm when they put their pleasure over their purpose.
7. I can tell you that the more you serve self the more likely you will be to come up empty but the more you serve God the more likely you will be to stay filled up.
9. If you’re lacking enthusiasm, get the passion stirred up in your life and it will come back! Go back and do what you used to do and you’ll be enthusiastic.
10. There are two types of people: those who allow their environment to influence their enthusiasm and those who allow their enthusiasm to influence their environment. Which one are you?