1. Giving is scary. Giving is frightening. Giving is giving up control. Giving is loosening the grip. Giving requires faith. Giving requires trust.
2. I’ve got a list of 3 big reasons why I give big.
3. I Give Because God Says To Give.
4. God commands us to give because God knew long ago that a true test of a person’s heart starts with a person’s wallet.
5. Maybe that’s why He wants me to give, so my whole life will be prioritized and ordered around Him because listen, why would I trust God with prayers for my children or for my future or for my job or prayers for a sick loved one and not trust Him with my money?
6. I give because when I surrendered my life to God, I surrendered EVERYTHING.
7. I Give Because Giving Involves The Richest Person In The Universe In My Finances.
8. I want Him involved in my finances! And man, I want to model that kind of faith and trust and generosity for my kids.
9. I Give Because I Am In Love With The Mission Of Waters Edge Church.
10. I believe that God has given those of us in this church the resources He wants to use to build this church so that we can change the way more and more and more and more people think about church and so it’s my greatest honor and highest privilege to give my resources first and foremost here!