1. I am filled with expectation and anticipation and I believe that the way you start something matters.
2. I want to start things right, and here you are, starting off the new year right – giving your first day, giving your best day to God as we begin this brand new year that I believe is going to exceed every dream and every prayer and every hope that you have for it.
3. We’re going to review some of our greatest lessons learned from 2016 by taking a look at a few of the sermons that I believe really defined the year for us.
4. Be a tree by being planted, pruned, and plugged in.
5. One of the greatest ways to stay planted is by connecting in a Group.
6. The gap is the gift.
7. That was in large part what our Heart for The House Initiative was all about: It was all about expecting and believing and anticipating what God might do in 2017 and we’re believing with you – hoping with you – praying with you that this is the year where anything is truly possible in your life.
8. Anything’s possible if you just obey.
9. Is there any area of your life where you’re not obeying God, because if there is, why not make it a New Year’s Day determination, that this year will be a year marked by obedience to God?
10. We’re beginning a brand new series on Sunday called Find Your Flow but I’m most excited about the subtitle: 21 Days To A New You and on this Sunday we will begin a 21-day journey as a church of prayer and fasting that I think is going to change you.