Happy Monday from Katie, Stu’s Assistant. I hope that you joined us for our Redneck Christmas finale this weekend. If you missed it, you can check it out on Christmas Eve on our website. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
1. John the Baptist… I think he was the first ever redneck to live.
2. John the Baptist shows us this, that an encounter with Jesus Christ can change everything about your life.
3. I want to just remind someone today that sometimes our feelings, they don’t really tell us the truth about reality.
4. I want to declare over every single one of you today: that like Mary, you are favored by the God of this universe!
5. We are a group of people gathered who believe that with God nothing is impossible!
6. John the Baptist, in the mama’s womb, goes redneck, buck wild crazy the moment he encounters Jesus.
7. Because Jesus is the only one who can bring true joy to your life and John knew, John knew that Jesus had come to bring joy to the world!
8. True, lasting, fulfilling, satisfying joy comes only from Jesus and from being in His presence.
9. Prepare the way for Jesus! Make straight paths for Him in your heart because one moment in His presence can change you forever.
10. Relationships change us and Jesus, by His power and presence, wants to change you today, it does not matter who you are, or where you’ve been, or what you’ve done.