Happy Monday from Katie, Stu’s Assistant. I hope you joined us yesterday as we revealed our Big Announcement and kicked off our Countdown to Christmas! Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
1. We’re calling this the Countdown To Christmas because I have one goal for these next 4 weeks…I want to help you be more ready than ever to celebrate Jesus and make the most of His birthday this Christmas season.
2. An announcement is designed to do two things – to inform and to include!
3. The message of Christmas must be announced.
4. A Savior is here for everybody and this is a message that causes great joy for all people!
5. You see, the angels modeled the way for us to be the announcers!
6. Let me tell you something, you’ll never truly live life on purpose until you discover that part of your purpose is to announce that a Savior has been born for everyone.
7. I believe that every single person God has placed in your path is placed there intentionally, on purpose, and for a purpose.
8. Who in your life needs to be informed and included in some good news that brings great joy?
9. The message that you and I carry to announce at Christmas is that Jesus came for all people, everyone, everywhere.
10. Would You Come To My Church This Christmas?