1. I really do think there’s too much in life where we know the WHAT when we really need to know the WHY.
2. Why I Grow.
3. The goal isn’t to just know Jesus, the goal is to know Jesus and grow in your relationship with Jesus and so today I want to tell you why I grow.
4. I grow because it’s God’s plan for my life.
5. I don’t grow because it’s easy and I don’t grow because I’m disciplined, I grow because God wants me to grow and if I’m going to experience God’s best for my life, it’s only going to happen as I take steps toward growing.
6. I need to help you understand this: you don’t grow without the church.
7. When was the last time you took a step, like actually did something to grow spiritually?
8. I think there are really five stages of a person’s spiritual life and it kind of creates a spiritual continuum: Apathetic, Exploring, Crossing, Stuck. Growing.
9. There’s always opportunity for growth.
10. Let’s grow so we can become more like Jesus!
Take a step on the Growth Map today!