Happy Monday from Katie, Stu’s Assistant. I hope that you joined us for church yesterday to hear Part 2 of Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
1. God wants your faith to grow.
2. As your faith or your trust increases, your level of intimacy with God increases.
3. God uses uncomfortable, inconvenient, challenging experiences to grow our faith, to cause us to trust Him more, so our relationship with Him can grow more.
4. God uses Personal Ministry to grow your faith.
5. A consistent part of every person’s big faith story is personal ministry.
6. You can’t sit on the sidelines and grow your faith.
7. But I want you to say yes today to joining a team here because it’s a structured, systemized way to ensure that you have a personal ministry.
8. The hardest sermons to receive are the most important to apply.
9. We have God’s Word in our hands!
10. Come carry the Word of God with us, there is a page in the book for you to carry too because you need a personal ministry to blow your faith up big.