Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” (Isaiah 6:8 NIV)
1. This is a prayer of availability to God. Not, “Do this for me, God” but “What can I do for you, God?”
2. Wherever you want me to go, whatever you want me to do, whoever you want me to touch, whenever you want me to do it…Send Me!
3. We are called to complete heaven’s to-do list!
4. Love Week is the answer to the One Prayer, Send Me!
5. Our cities need some love and I’ve got to tell you protests and politics and the media are not going to unite us…but when the church of Jesus Christ shows His love in real and meaningful and tangible ways – that’s how we unify!
6. I want you to pray, “Send me” every day, not just on Love Week but every day.
7. God’s Presence Propels.
8. 2/3rd of God is Go!
9. I believe that if you would dare pray, “God, send me” that God would send you into the right relationships, into the right conversations, into the right places, that He would send you into divine encounters and appointments where you could be used by Him.
10. It doesn’t matter your age, it doesn’t matter your skill set, it doesn’t matter your economic status, it doesn’t matter your educational level, it doesn’t matter what you do for a living, it doesn’t matter if you’ve been good or bad, if you have a past or not because God is looking for availability not ability.
Make it practical and sign up for a Love Week project today!