1. Generous people are generous.
2. God Has Been Generous To You!
3. You Are God’s Plan To Change The World.
4. You are God’s plan A and He has no plan B!
5. When you are generous, two things happen: needs are met and people thank God.
6. Generosity Is A Test Of Your Faith.
7. Money is a tool that when used as God intends, works selfishness and greed out of your heart and faith and trust into your heart.
8. You Cannot Out-Give God.
9. When you give generously, from the right motive, and the right place in your heart…God will bless you with even more.
10. You are never more like God than when you are generous.
1. If I asked your kids, “Who is the most godly person you know?” would they say you?
2. The way you raise godly kids is you become a godly person.
4. You should have a fear of God and that fear should cause you to obey Him.
6. Service is the realization that ‘it is not all about me’.
7. Are you serving God with your attitude, your time, and your resources?
9. Be careful what you LET in and what you KEEP in.
1. I want you to know that a sanctified life is a satisfied life.
2. If you know Jesus today and have a relationship with Him, then the Holy Spirit of God resides on the inside of you.
3. Lean On The Power Of The Holy Spirit.
4. The power is available for you to do the right thing, and when you don’t do the right thing it has nothing to do with the power, it has everything to do with the connection.
5. So let me just teach you three roles that God’s Spirit has in your life today:
– He convicts us of our sin.
– The Holy Spirit comforts us in our pain.
– The Holy Spirit counsels us toward new directions.
6. Too often you rely on your power and not the Holy Spirit’s power.
7. Your weakness makes room for God’s power.
8. Follow The Promptings Of The Holy Spirit.
9. He directs and guides and leads and speaks, and as long as you hear Him and follow Him, you will be doing the right thing.
10. I believe in you to do the right thing. Not because of you, but because of the Spirit on the inside of you.
1. I believe in you to live a life that makes a difference, that has an impact, that produces good results.
2. A farmer doesn’t harvest what he has not planted.
3. And so the qualifier for this message is I believe in you to be fruitful…as long as you’re willing to put in the work!
4. Today I want to teach you two things you have to work on in order to be fruitful.
5. #1 Position Yourself To Receive The Seed.
6. The Seed Is The Word Of God.
7. #2 Prepare Your Heart To Sustain The Seed.
8. You’ve got to have the right soil if you’re going to produce the right fruit.
9. I want to give you Jesus’ four types of soil and I just want to ask you to do a soil a test today (Do you have Hard Soil, Rocky Soil, Thorny Soil, or Good Soil?)
10. We want good soil because when your soil is good, you produce a crop of fruit and when you produce fruit you will be fulfilled because a fruitful life is a fulfilled life.
1. Today, I want to answer this question, “What do I do when I feel like I’m losing the fight?!”
2. I think it’s important for you to also know that while David knew the thrill of victory, David also knew the agony of defeat!
3. Sheep Don’t Strive.
4. And I’m telling you today that when you fight and lose, when you are overcome by the giant, when life doesn’t go your way and things feel grossly out of control, you can stop striving and be a sheep, just follow the Shepherd.
5. David knew that Sheep Don’t Strive Because The Shepherd Doesn’t Disappoint.
6. Disappointment with the Shepherd is always about me, it’s never about Him.
7. David knew that Sheep Don’t Strive Because The Shepherd Doesn’t Disappoint So I Won’t Stop.
8. You have everything you need to get through this trial, because you have the Shepherd by your side.
9. I can promise you this, losing to today’s giant makes defeating tomorrow’s giant taste even sweeter!
10. I might lose a fight, but I’ll never lose my Shepherd – and that means I win.
1. When it comes to fighting the giants in your life, all God wants you to do is to work what you got.
2. If you’ve got His spirit living on the inside of you, then you’ve got everything you need to defeat any and every giant that may come against you.
3. The Approach
4. I can approach any giant in my life knowing that I have dominion over it in the name of Jesus and so do you!
5. The Advantage
6. Your perceived weakness may actually be the real advantage you need to succeed.
7. Whatever you have, if you’ll work it, God can use it as your advantage.
8. The Finale
9. If you’ll just work what you’ve got, God will turn it around and the very thing that was meant to harm you will actually help you.
10. God can use the giants that you fight for your good and for His glory.
1. I don’t care if you’re a middle school student today in the 7th grade or if you’re a 55-year-old accomplished CEO today, we all fight against the giant of insecurity.
2. Faith is choosing to believe in the promises of God despite what is currently happening around me.
3. Beware of the “BUT”!
4. I’m saying that the size of the giant you’re facing is just an indicator of the size of the blessing God wants to give to you!
5. Be careful about listening to the people who want to tear you down because it’s likely that they themselves have never built up anything great!
6. Are you the kind of person who focuses on the opportunity or on the challenge?
7. I want to be the kind of person that says, “Give me 10,000 people and we’ll charge the gates of hell with a water pistol and change the world!”
8. You can focus on the size of your problem or the size of your God.
9. Comparison is a thief.
#1 Comparison Steals Your Joy.
#2 Comparison Steals Your Confidence.
#3 Comparison Steals Your Destiny.
10. Don’t look to them, look to Him.
Have you ever noticed that being a mom can be your greatest joy AND your greatest challenge? From what I understand from my mom, it doesn’t get any easier and yet, it only gets better. With the demands of raising my three kids, I’m always trying to keep the end goal in mind; I cannot lose perspective of what parenting is all about. Yes, I want to raise productive, successful, forward-thinking individuals, but what I want most of all is to raise kids that love Jesus and want to serve and obey Him! In every aspect of my kids’ lives; sports, activities, school, relationships, social media, church, the list goes on, my goal is to help my kids love Jesus more!
Now trust me, I don’t get this right all of the time and I’m guessing that you don’t either! In fact, sometimes I feel like I mess up more than I get it right. Which is precisely why I cling to this verse in the Bible that says, “My grace is all you need, my power works best in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Moms, even when we mess up, God’s grace and power shows up! Even when we lose our temper or say the wrong thing or respond poorly or show up late or burn the dinner or lose perspective, be encouraged! God’s promise to every mother is that He will show up even when we mess up!
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you and believe in you and hope you are spoiled and honored by all those around you this weekend.
1. We all want to be victorious in fighting the giants that we face.
2. I’m betting today that some of you have been defeated over and over and over again by the giants in your life.
3. If the fight isn’t going the way you want it to, if you’re getting beat down by the giant in your life, if you’re not victorious in the battle, maybe it’s because God wants you to go back to the field.
4. Before anybody wins the fight against the giant, they must first undergo the preparation in the field.
5. Tending the sheep prepared David for fighting the giant. Sitting in the field was preparation for sitting on the throne.
6. There’s never a season in your life of insignificance because God is doing something in every season to prepare you for a fight in the future.
7. Sometimes God wants us to win against the little things in our life before we win against the giant in our life.
8. What’s An Area Of My Life Where I’m Not Being Faithful?
9. Faithfulness in one area can lead to victory in other areas.
10. You might be facing a giant today, but the real Giant, the bigger Giant, the stronger Giant, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Giant, the all-time, undefeated, undisputed, champion Giant lives on the inside of you – the battle is the Lord’s!
The early bird registration for Summer Camp ends this Sunday, May 1st. That’s a savings of $50 / registration! HELLO! By signing up early, I’m saving $150 on summer camp costs! Because you might want to do the same thing, I thought I would share with you 6 reasons I send my kids to Waters Edge Church Summer Camp:
1. My kids make great friends at Summer Camp!
I say it all the time: show me your friends, I’ll show you your future. I want my kids to develop relationships with other students who are learning to love and follow Jesus. This happens at Summer Camp!
2. My kids connect with great adults at Summer Camp!
WEC’s greatest gift to me as a parent are the voices of other adults that speak into the life of my kids. The college students and adults that connect with my kids at camp and provide a Godly example to my kids are a true gift! I am thankful that there are loving, caring, Godly adults who love my kids at summer camp.
3. My kids’ spiritual tanks get poured into for an entire week!
It’s not easy being a kid! School, friends, drama, life can suck a kid dry. But at camp, my kids get filled up! The music they hear, the lessons they learn, the sermons they hear, and the activities they have fill up my kids’ spiritual tanks.
4. My kids prioritize their faith for an entire week!
For a week out of the summer, my kids learn to put Jesus first in their life. They read their Bible and pray with their small group. They worship and learn and place importance on their spiritual life. That’s pretty awesome!
5. God speaks to my kids at Summer Camp!
I love when my kids come home and tell me what God said to them through a worship song, small group discussion, quiet time reading, or sermon. What could be better than my kid hearing from God about his/her life?
6. My kids have fun at Summer Camp!
Summer camp truly is a highlight for my kids’ summer and around our house, we plan EVERYTHING in the summer around camp! They look forward to it all year long and so do I!