Happy Monday from Katie, Stu’s Assistant. Yesterday, Stu continued our series “Life’s Too Short.” If you missed it, you need to check it out. These are a few of my favorite quotes:
1. Life’s Too Short To Live In The Past.
2. I have a sense today that there are far too many of us who are allowing yesterday’s pain to control today’s potential.
3. Your history does not determine your destiny.
4. Let it go! All right? Let the past go!
5. There’s more in store for you and if you dwell in the past it causes you to miss what God wants to do in the present and in the future.
6. We energize our history at the expense of our destiny.
7. Your past is not wasted… leave it in the past, God will use it in your future.
8. Just when you think your past is too great to overcome… the King sends for you to remind you that if you’re not dead He’s not done.
9. I want to declare over every son or daughter of the King today, over every child of God today, that your past does not determine your future, that God has more in store for you, that your history does not determine your destiny.
10. Do not let the past steal from what God wants to do for you in the future, because if you’ll let it go, watch and see as God will make it all new and He’ll restore to you what your past has stolen from you.