1. Being an encourager is one of the most spiritual things you can do.
2. I believe you become a messenger from God Himself, a courier from heaven if you will, a divine deliveryman when you encourage someone else.
3. So every day, the Bible says, we are to encourage one another. It’s not just a special day thing or a birthday thing or a Sunday thing – it’s an every day thing.
4. #1 – Encouragement Takes The Focus Off The Negative And Puts It On The Positive.
5. #2 – Encouragement Takes The Focus Off Of You And Puts It On Someone Else.
6. #3 – Encouragement Opens You Up To Be Encouraged.
7. A little bit can go a long way but here’s the crazy thing about encouragement, a lot is never too much.
8. If you want to be an encouraging person, you’ve got to show up. You’ve got to be present.
9. When you encourage someone with your words, get specific.
10. When you see an opportunity, show up…and when you think of something positive, speak up!