Happy Monday from Stu’s Assistant, Katie. I hope you joined us for part 2 of our Summer Concert Series. If you missed it, you can check it out here. These are a few of my favorite quotes:
1. Worship, at the most basic and foundational level, is simply responding to what we see.
2. Even if you’re not looking for Jesus, Jesus is still looking for you.
3. One moment in the presence of Jesus can change everything!
4. Nothing is ever wasted in God’s economy.
5. God has a way of taking our worst and still using them for our best.
6. Your problems become Jesus’ opportunity.
7. Do you know how much spit it takes to make mud?
8. Obedience is key if you want to see Jesus for who He is.
9. When I see what God has done for me, I have to respond in worship.
10. Worship happens when we obey what God says and remember what God did.