Happy Monday, from Katie, Stu’s Assistant. If you missed yesterday’s message, watch it now. Here are a few of my favorite quotes from Stu’s talk:
1. Your weakness can make room for God’s presence in your life like you’ve never seen it before.
2. The struggle can actually fuel you.
3. What if the struggle in your life isn’t a setback but it’s a setup?
4. You can look down at the struggle… or you can look up!
5. Your struggle may not end but your perspective can change.
6. When you look down, you focus on the size of your struggle, but when you look up, you focus on the size of your God!
7. If there’s no struggle, it’s probably because you’re not advancing.
8. So instead of focusing on the struggle, they were focusing on their Savior.
9. This is my number one takeaway for thriving in the struggles of this life: Find a way to worship.
10. Some of you are overwhelmed in your struggle when you should overwhelm your struggle in your praise!