1. We all want to be victorious in fighting the giants that we face.
2. I’m betting today that some of you have been defeated over and over and over again by the giants in your life.
3. If the fight isn’t going the way you want it to, if you’re getting beat down by the giant in your life, if you’re not victorious in the battle, maybe it’s because God wants you to go back to the field.
4. Before anybody wins the fight against the giant, they must first undergo the preparation in the field.
5. Tending the sheep prepared David for fighting the giant. Sitting in the field was preparation for sitting on the throne.
6. There’s never a season in your life of insignificance because God is doing something in every season to prepare you for a fight in the future.
7. Sometimes God wants us to win against the little things in our life before we win against the giant in our life.
8. What’s An Area Of My Life Where I’m Not Being Faithful?
9. Faithfulness in one area can lead to victory in other areas.
10. You might be facing a giant today, but the real Giant, the bigger Giant, the stronger Giant, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Giant, the all-time, undefeated, undisputed, champion Giant lives on the inside of you – the battle is the Lord’s!