1. Today, I want to answer this question, “What do I do when I feel like I’m losing the fight?!”
2. I think it’s important for you to also know that while David knew the thrill of victory, David also knew the agony of defeat!
3. Sheep Don’t Strive.
4. And I’m telling you today that when you fight and lose, when you are overcome by the giant, when life doesn’t go your way and things feel grossly out of control, you can stop striving and be a sheep, just follow the Shepherd.
5. David knew that Sheep Don’t Strive Because The Shepherd Doesn’t Disappoint.
6. Disappointment with the Shepherd is always about me, it’s never about Him.
7. David knew that Sheep Don’t Strive Because The Shepherd Doesn’t Disappoint So I Won’t Stop.
8. You have everything you need to get through this trial, because you have the Shepherd by your side.
9. I can promise you this, losing to today’s giant makes defeating tomorrow’s giant taste even sweeter!
10. I might lose a fight, but I’ll never lose my Shepherd – and that means I win.